Parents/Guardians assist in the classroom once a week.
- Parents participate with their children as they learn new skills, develop socially and emotionally, and prepare for their school years ahead.
Parents/Guardians volunteer for a classroom job.
- Parents help support the operation of the preschool. The work is easy because everyone helps out a little. This also provides an opportunity to develop friendships with other parents.
Parents/Guardians attend a monthly meeting. (eight meetings total)
- Parents gather to discuss co-op business once a month and to participate in discussions led by instructors from the Family Life Education Department of Edmonds Community College.
Parents/Guardians bring snack for the class periodically
- Parents will bring a snack on a rotation schedule. Depending on the size of the class, this will mean snack duty every 1 to 2 months.
Parents/Guardians participate in classroom cleaning.
- Parents will participate in school upkeep by cleaning the classroom two or three times per school year (depending on enrollment). They also participate in one of two scheduled all school cleanings (mid-year or year-end cleaning).