Playful Learning Cooperative Preschool is all about sharing. When you join the school you join a network of parents that believe in the “cooperative” concept.
What are the benefits of cooperative preschool?
- Parent’s active participation in their child’s preschool provides an enriched education experience.
- Quality program coordinated with the Family Life Education Department at Edmonds Community College. As a cooperative parent, you not only receive college credits via Edmonds Community College, but are also eligible for the EdPass card, which gives you access to great services and students discounts.
- Low monthly tuition.
- Small classroom numbers that foster close relationships.
- Parenting education sessions provided and facilitated by Parent Instructors on topics of importance and interest to you.
- Potty training not required